Spot the Differences Butterfly Game 600 x 400mm
600 x 400mm
A great early education corflute weatherproof UV printed outdoor game designed to leave outdoors for the children to play and have some quiet time it also opens up discussion on how Butterfly's develop.
We have produced this sign with quiet activities/ small group activities in mind aiming to support Quality Area 3
We have Find 6 Fish game so you can swap them around when the children master the first game and keep the interest alive.
Interesting facts about Butterflies
- There are more than 24,000 species, or kinds, of butterflies.
- Butterflies are insects and cold blooded. They need the sun to warm them up.
- Butterflies smell with their antennae, taste with their feet, and drink with their proboscis.
- Different kinds of butterflies survive winter in different ways. Some hibernate as a butterfly, chrysalis, caterpillar, or an egg.
- The monarch butterfly flies south to where it is warm. They can fly over 2,000 miles from Canada to Mexico in the fall.
- Butterflies can fly up to 30 miles per hour.
- They can fly up to 50 miles in a day.
- Facts from: -Peggy Notebaert Museum-The_Butterfly_Site
We Also Recommend