Return of faulty goods or claims for under delivery
If you notify us via email (email@example.com) of a fault within 7 days of delivery, then we will accept return of goods and at our discretion, replace the item or provide a refund or credit note for the equivalent amount paid by you. A photographic image may be required to support your claim (we will advise you further once you make contact with us).
No returned goods will be accepted by us if the following conditions occur:
- They have been tampered with or misused by the customer or any other person;
- They have been damaged by the customer;
- The fault, damage or defect is the result of fair wear and tear;
- They are goods expressly sold on a non-return basis;
- If you have not previously notified us;
- If you do not return the goods to us within 30 days of our request for you to return the goods (unless we have advised that you are not required to return the goods to us)
Where any of the conditions for making a claim have not been met, the goods shall be returned to you at your expense.
Return of goods for change of mind
If you wish to return goods due to a change of mind, we will provide a refund as a credit note (at our discretion) for the equivalent amount you paid, provided that you notify us within 7 days of delivery of the goods AND that you return the goods in the same condition as they were delivered.
Returns for change of mind are to be shipped at your own expense.
All guarantees, conditions and warranties of any type in relation to the goods are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by the law. In respect of goods which are not ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, our liability for a breach of any guarantee, condition or warranty implied by law is limited at our option to supply of a replacement, or payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired, or resupplying any services, or payment of the cost of resupplying the services.