There are many benefit to having a worm farm
- It requires very little space
- It does not produce bad smells.
- It does not produce green house gases
- It can be done outdoors and indoors.
- It can process organic waste in a short time
- It saves you money on fertilizers, soil conditioners and pesticides
- It produces Worm Tea (liquid worm castings) which is both a natural pest repellent and organic fertilizer
- It produces Worm Castings which are amongst the best organic fertilizers known to man
- It produces a surplus of earthworms or compost wormswhich can improve your garden's soil in many ways
- It produces a continues supply of big fat fishing worms
- It takes less than 10 minutes of maintenance per week
- It can be easily turned into a profitable worm composting fund raiser for your early learning service.
Share this post